To help reduce spam, please enter FHNME into the box below:
"A most interesting talk. It was well received by all members of the group."
- Breathe Easy British Lung Foundation Support Network - September 2016
"Interesting guiding of Brighton and many thanks for opening our eyes to the area."
- Kennington WI - August 2016
"We all thoroughly enjoyed your presentation which gave us a good background of the stained glass windows in the cathedral"
- Hadlow Women's Institute - August 2016
"Thank you very much for another very enjoyable and informative walk.
I think we all learnt a lot that we didn’t know about Ashford."
- Egerton Women's Institute - June 2016
"An interesting and well-informed talk."
- Wye Women's Institute - April 2016
"Sue Duckworth did a very good tour around Canterbury.
She had thought it out well and, though we have been on a previous guided tour of Canterbury, she took us to some different places and told us all about the inhabitants, which was very interesting.
I would highly recommend her and she is very conscientious and a good organiser.
- Robin & Carol Lightfoot, Kent - Canterbury Tales - February 2016
Interesting guiding of Brighton and many thanks for opening our eyes to the area.
- Kennington WI, August 2016
An interesting and well-informed talk.
- Wye Women's Institute , April 2016
Sue came to talk to the Ladies Lunch Club at Ashford International Hotel. Her talk was on the Medieval Churches of Romney Marsh. The ladies thoroughly enjoyed the talk and found Sue to be a friendly and entertaining speaker.
The talk was very informative with smuggling stories and also interesting tales about each of the churches origins. We are looking forward to having her back again for another talk in the near future!
- Ladies Lunch Club Ashford International Hotel, February 2016
A huge thanks for the exceptional service you provided the EDF Energy & World Association of Nuclear Operators (WANO) group on Saturday. I have heard nothing but positive comments from everyone. Many thanks.
- Dawn Roberts, Dungeness B Power Station Nuclear Generation EDF Energy - Romney Marsh, Kent, February 2016
A most interesting talk. It was well received by all members of the group.
- Breathe Easy British Lung Foundation Support Network, September 2016
to recieve offers, updates and news from Fact or Fiction Tours
You're currently using a very outdated web browser which is no longer supported by Microsoft, this can lead to problems viewing our website and the rest of the world wide web.
We recommend upgrading to a much more powerful browser, such as Google Chrome.
Feel free to close this window and continue browsing.