To help reduce spam, please enter GRZSP into the box below:
"Excellent Tour - one of the best guides we have ever had! "
- Shepway ARA - November 2017
"A most interesting talk. It was well received by all members of the group."
- Breathe Easy British Lung Foundation Support Network - September 2016
"Interesting guiding of Brighton and many thanks for opening our eyes to the area."
- Kennington WI - August 2016
"We all thoroughly enjoyed your presentation which gave us a good background of the stained glass windows in the cathedral"
- Hadlow Women's Institute - August 2016
"Thank you very much for another very enjoyable and informative walk.
I think we all learnt a lot that we didn’t know about Ashford."
- Egerton Women's Institute - June 2016
"An interesting and well-informed talk."
- Wye Women's Institute - April 2016
Thank you for a very interesting and informative evening on Thursday. I have received very positive feedback from members - some knew little or nothing about Romney Marsh and found it to be quite enlightening.
- Marden WI , February 2018
Your presentation was most interesting and beautifully illustrated. The historical background was particularly well-received and some people told me afterwards that they intended to revisit Sissinghurst armed with that knowledge.
- Hilden Ladies Probus, April 2018
Sue Duckworth did a very good tour around Canterbury.
She had thought it out well and, though we have been on a previous guided tour of Canterbury, she took us to some different places and told us all about the inhabitants, which was very interesting.
I would highly recommend her and she is very conscientious and a good organiser.
- Robin & Carol Lightfoot, Kent - Canterbury Tales, February 2016
A most interesting talk. It was well received by all members of the group.
- Breathe Easy British Lung Foundation Support Network, September 2016
Excellent Tour - one of the best guides we have ever had!
- Shepway ARA, November 2017
to recieve offers, updates and news from Fact or Fiction Tours
You're currently using a very outdated web browser which is no longer supported by Microsoft, this can lead to problems viewing our website and the rest of the world wide web.
We recommend upgrading to a much more powerful browser, such as Google Chrome.
Feel free to close this window and continue browsing.